• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

20/20 Media (brought to you by BetFare)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Rob Key to lead Kent

Former England batsman Robert Key will lead Kent to CWLand. He will not have the services of Justin Kemp, however, who is close to securing a contract with the Masters XI for the tournament.

Kent T20 Squad:
Rob Key (c), Geraint Jones (wk), Azhar Mahmood, Joe Denly, Ryan McLaren, Neil Dexter, James Tredwell, Paul Dixey, Robbie Joseph, Martin van Jaarsveld, Yasir Arafat, Darren Stevens, Amjad Khan.

Majin

Looking forward to one of the CW bowlers slipping Joe Denly a few vicious bouncers, filthy Arsenal supporting **** that he is.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Lara retained as captain; Masters XI squad named

Former West Indies captain, Brian Lara will lead the Masters XI for the second successive season in the Dev League. Starting with the inaugural Twenty20 Cup, Lara leads a team of familiar faces.

Twenty20 Squad:
Brian Lara (c), Shane Warne (vc), Matt Prior (wk), Wavell Hinds, Samit Patel, Dale Benkenstein, Hamish Marshall, Justin Kemp, Lance Klusener, Thomas Odoyo, Ian Bradshaw, Saqlain Mushtaq, Tyron Henderson, Boyd Rankin.

For the Development League season Ian Bradshaw and Samit Patel will be replaced by the ICL trio of Imran Farhat, Upul Chandana and Shane Bond.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haha, looking ahead to Dev League season, going to be scary as **** facing Bond. Will probably end up leagues leading wicket taker.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Robbham Quarterly

"West Robbham Smells like Poo" according to the ERUB

Controversial East Robbham pairing Dan Smith and Darren Murphy today gave some spice to an already flourishing rivalry, labeling the West side of their new home town a "run down ghetto", going on to describe it as the worst place they'd been to since they were witty doctors looking for a scotch and a r00t in the Korean War.

"Look, I was in Korea but that doesn't compare the horrors I saw in the West side of town. That **** (Sourav) Ganguly has a holiday house there ffs!" exclaimed m00pheh, whilst largely intoxicated.

"Yeah lets be honest, it's stinks like poo over there. They're shockers." elaborated Smith as he stumbled and dropped his beer.

"We look forward to crushing them in the coming tourney. Now, if you'll excuse us, we've got massage appointments to go to."

No reply has come from West Robbham, or Saurav Ganguly, as of yet.

Chris Dwyer was later found passed out in a dumpter behind the bar whilst wearing a maid uniform, no comment from Murphy or Smith so far as to how he got there.

By Gringo El Spatcho

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Had the misfortune of being stranded in West Robbham once. My Skoda broke down and the local mechanic had more teeth than IQ points, so it took forever to be fixed.
While I was there I was physically ill at least 11 times from the repugnant stench of the place.
Is the most unattractive, drab and awful city on the face of the planet. All their bars were reminiscent of what could only qualify as concentration camps and their prostitutes were as dry as an Amish stag party. Worst 20 cents I ever spent.

Goughy

Speaking out after recent comments, the Mayor of 'Real' Robham expressed his hurt at comments coming from the East of the city.

At the press conference he said "I don’t understand it. We send them care packages, allow charity golf days for their benefit at our Championship standard courses, allow East Robham workers to clean our houses in order to put food on their tables and this is all the thanks we get. I guess it’s understandable but its certainly ungrateful"

The newspapers included a photo showing the 2 sides of the city that is separated by the river (a point to which all West Robham residents are thankful for). East in decay, West flourishing.

Goughy

TBF, think of it as a reversed photo. West being where it should didnt fit the photo I wanted to use

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Robbham Hourly

West Robbham: "Not Buff Enuff."
By Gringo El Spatcho

Another day, another controversy in Robbham. Liam Camps Jnr. has done it all in his Dev League career. ODI's, Tests, Captained Premierships, starred in the IPL. Numerous modeling deals and multiple acts of sexual deviancy, but nothing has excited him in the way the upcoming CW20/20 tournament does.

In an interview outside the ERUB training grounds, Camps answered a few questions regarding the upcoming tournament and how he expects it to pan out.

Excited?
"It's definitely erotic." Camps emoted.
"I'm pumped, we just want to get out on the field and win the damn thing."

Goals?
"We're in it to win it, baby."

Targets?
"We've made no secrets about our targets. WRRW." he exclaimed, getting rather animanted.
"They've honestly got nothing, absolute hacks. They're all flabby and unfit, the disgusting pigs. They're just not Buff enough to take us."

Abs?

Those are definately a fine set of abs, no question.

Last edited: