• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of The Hottest Women III

Status
Not open for further replies.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Coming soon. Pretty much the same rules as last time. Figure we'll start either after Christmas or New Year's. Planned to start the whole process next year but the recent bans forced my hand in reviving something special.

Start nominating.

Simon

WCC Staff
Reckon we should do "battle of the tennis hotties" again in the Sports forum while the Australian open is on and then run this one again soon after that.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Kristin Davis
LeeAnne Liebenberg
Jenifer Aniston
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Mylene Klaas
Minki van der Westhuizen
Melissa Theuriau
Charlize Theron

Fusion

Global Moderator
It may be a bit early, but I'll still participate with enthusiasm.

Scarlett Johansson
Jessica Biel
Ashley Greene
Elisha Cuthbert
Mila Kunis
Kristen Bell
Hayden Panettiere
Evangeline Lilly
Amber Heard
Naomi Watts

More to come later.

Burgey

What's the story here? Is this kicking off or are we waiting post-Aussie Open tennis?

I'm away January for the most part and if I miss this battle I'l be well pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.