• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bugsssy's Betting Agency......

Graham

3rd Umpire
I reckon that anyone who ends the season having lost money from betting should drop one place in the draft order! :rolleyes:

lowey99

$500 for my great team, SA, to whip thos kiwis Nothern Districts in the first round.

and another $500 for D.Lehmann to be top batter in 2nd divison

Blewy

The Boss throws a late $1000 on Lara to be top bat in Div 2 :D
And a sentimental $500 on Greg Blewett

[Edited on 5/16/02 by Gregory Blewett]

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Oh dear, someone just lost large amounts of money on Tasmania... :cheesy: :cheesy:

Anyway $2000 on Sharath for D2 Top Batsman
And $5000 on Somerset going up :rolleyes:

Blewy

Ill tell you what im ganno get the $15 before it drops and im gonna put $2000 on Northern Districts while i can, They'll probably do me now...... ;)