• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggy31

- I nominated, and seconded Doug Martsch in the battle of the frontmen.

- I created a second account to get Lima over the line in battle of the hottest women.

Hoggy31

- unadvertedly raised the standard of CW when I first signed up.
- had a fling with Burpey.
- purposely post in all lowercase on the odd occasion to look cool.
- admire Fiery as a poster.
- don't find Nath Patrick attractive.
- dated )swing( for a brief period back in the '80s.

James90

- unadvertedly raised the standard of CW when I first signed up.
- purposely post in all lowercase on the odd occasion to look cool.
- admire Fiery as a poster.
- don't find Nath Patrick attractive.
- dated )swing( for a brief period back in the '80s.
You monster.

Smudge

- I performed inappropriate acts upon myself whilst viewing the Hottest Women thread
- I performed inappropriate acts upon myself whilst viewing the Hottest Men thread
- I performed inappropriate acts on myself while watching the Richard and Piper video
- I perf-.... ahhh, you get the gist of it.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Already the bulk of the posts in this thread are breaking forum rules and it is obviously going to continue so thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.