• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Member interviews

Teja.

Global Moderator
Any chance that we could get back into this thread?
Yeah, I'm halfway through mine but am putting off finishing it because there's a lot of great personal questions and I've just not been in the zone to sit down and write about myself at length for a bit. Sorry for the delay esp. to UC who has asked some amazing questions.

I suggest that the interviews continue and not wait for me. I'll finish mine soon.

Uppercut

Yeah, I'm halfway through mine but am putting off finishing it because there's a lot of great personal questions and I've just not been in the zone to sit down and write about myself at length for a bit. Sorry for the delay esp. to UC who has asked some amazing questions.

I suggest that the interviews continue and not wait for me. I'll finish mine soon.
No rush, don't let it become one of those things that hangs over you.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Spark (to be interviewed by Burgey)
Drive Club
Stephen (to be interviewed by Adders)
RTB
Howezat (to be interviewd by Teja)
Smudge (to be interviewed by Burgey?)
Daemon
Flem
Shri
Morgie
Dan

L + L Drive Clubs been sitting up there for a while waiting (you absolute ****s) that would be a great start mate.
this is the last list, i guess the best way to take the guilt off is to post questions

Teja.

Global Moderator
Howe and Stephen's interviews were done after the above post so we have:

Spark (to be interviewed by Burgey)
Drive Club
RTB
Smudge (to be interviewed by Burgey?)
Daemon
Flem
Shri
Morgie
Dan

Burgey

Yes, my apologies again, This has slipped my mind and I've been busy.

I hope you all appreciate that what makes my interview questions so great is the fact I take time to go back over some older posts of the interviewees which give some insight into them. If you like, I'll cobble together generic trash in a pan, call it "toast" and post it here for the interviewees to answer. But I don't think that does justice to the subjects tbh. They're all people. They all feel ffs.

Smudge

That's not correct. I stopped feeling anything about 4 years ago, when my ex-gf told me we didn't have a future.