• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you want to play with him?

Would you want to play in a side containing Nikhil Nichani?

• Total voters

NikhilN

I find it amusing that you can't get any of the big name CW XI players to back you after what you've done.

I find it amusing that the person who will defend me, his name isnt big for you

Last edited:

Blewy

Nikhil for the CW XI's sake, may i request you stay away from the forums until the Hearing has been held...

We have a big test series coming up and all the talk is about this...

If you have CW's best interests at heart stay away or at least refrain from commenting until your in the clear or the punishment is handed down...

This is coming from me as the CW XI captain...

Mister Wright

Blewy said:
Nikhil for the CW XI's sake, may i request you stay away from the forums until the Hearing has been held...

We have a big test series coming up and all the talk is about this...

If you have CW's best interests at heart stay away or at least refrain from commenting until your in the clear or the punishment is handed down...

This is coming from me as the CW XI captain...
Agree wholeheartedly. This issue couldn't have been brought up at a worse time.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
NikhilN said:
I find it amusing that the person who will defend me, his name isnt big for you
I know who you mean, and I wonder quite how one long retired person is a bigger name than basically the entire XI?

age_master

why dont we ALL leave it for now, and appreciate the end of the dev league season and the test series, leave this for discussion later

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
DJellett said:
From the CWXI Forum:

What we all have to realise is that it's a game.
Whilst we all live in this fantasy land, which is all well and good by me, things are getting out of hand and the whole principle of the competition is being abused.
Nikhil is being personally ostracised for a passing comment he made.
He made that comment in his real persona, as an Indian cricket fan, and not in his CricketWeb XI guise.
Can we please respect Nikhil as the person that he is, and not the CW player he was.

I don't agree with a lot of what Nikhil has to say, and the first time I heard about this I was shocked.
However, I thought that would be that.

Please, take a step back and have a look at yourselves.

Your real selves.
Wanting the XI to lose is not a passing comment.

Now leave the matter alone and allow the team to prepare for the Test Series.