• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Season 2-3 Thread

Simon

WCC Staff
Top Notch effort peoples

Round 2 Results
Karachi - R Ramoo
Warwicks - T Pratt
Titans - C Fernando
SA - K Demming
Tasmania - S Pathirana
Cobras - R Bacon
Victoria - D Pattinson
Auckland - M Guptill
Cobras - R Bhatia
Yorkshire - T Gruggen
NSW - Q Carver
NSW - A Ur-Rehman
Kandurata - P Bellson
NZI - S Gillingham
Kent - T Binny
Queensland - S Tanvir

Simon

WCC Staff
Seeing as though everyone was so good in getting their picks in we can do a round over the long weekend.

Round 3
Auckland
Victoria
Karachi
Tasmania
SA
Titans
Warwicks
Karachi
Queensland
WA
NZI
Kandurata
NSW
SZI
Yorkshire
Cobras

You have until Tuesday morning 9am Australian time to get picks in. Again if they come in earlier then thats great. Email picks to simonfitzsimmons@gmail.com

Attachments

Jamee999

Very nice improvements to my OD team - a bit of a risk in Ur-Rehman, but Carver looks like a very solid OD keeper.

Mister Wright

Tanvir gives us some experience and strike power in both FC & OD and will give us a lot of depth in our bowling options next season. Can't believe I got my 2nd pick after 32 picks.

Simon

WCC Staff
good job so far, as I said everyone has until Tuesday morning to get their picks in but the sooner the better.

Teams not to submit for round 3 yet are

SA
WA
SZI

Last edited:

Simon

WCC Staff
Also a reminder you must have at least two wicketkeepers in your squad at the end of the draft, the following teams only have one keeper prior to round 3.
Cobras
Kandurata
SZI
West Midlands

chaminda_00

Also a reminder you must have at least two wicketkeepers in your squad at the end of the draft, the following teams only have one keeper prior to round 3.
Cobras
Kandurata
SZI
West Midlands
If I sent my keeper to the academy and Sanga got injuried, can I bring him back?