• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

East of Australia

ash chaulk

How is starbucks i miss it.... are the bagels still the same... i luvd the names for the cup sizes too.

wish WA had starbucks

Linda

Ash, I went to NZ last year and bloody Wellington had a Starbucks!! What gives?

Lived on it in London also. Went crazy on Iced Mocha Frappe's and imagined it was actually hot.

Matteh

Iced tea Frappe's are the best things they sell. Don't go there much these days because Bangor is too poor for a Starbucks (has a Costas though) and when in Stratford tend to go to Costas over Starbucks on moral grounds and the fact you're more likely to get a seat there.

James90

FFS...Adelaide has Starbucks. Personally, I rarely find myself buying anything...too expensive.

ash chaulk

yeah starbucks wins over gloria jeans...

Perth are like a year behind in the food industries i remember being in sydney and i could not believe my eyes when you could buy breakfast from hungry jacks.

Linda

As if trying to prove itself vastly inferior to Starbucks, I nipped into a Muzz Buzz this arvo and got a Mocha ("Mocca") frappe, and it provided me with what was pretty much a mocha flavoured milkshake. It was like the frappe had melted. Granted it was a stinker today, however things dont melt at the speed of light even in this heat. Poor.

Mr Casson

As if trying to prove itself vastly inferior to Starbucks, I nipped into a Muzz Buzz this arvo and got a Mocha ("Mocca") frappe, and it provided me with what was pretty much a mocha flavoured milkshake. It was like the frappe had melted. Granted it was a stinker today, however things dont melt at the speed of light even in this heat. Poor.
We get free lunch on Saturdays at work. I found out the hard way that you have to leave the chocolate milkshake alone, unless you like choc-flavoured nesquik in warm milk.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
How has a place the size of Perth not got a Starbucks?! Ely (population circa 15,000) has a Starbucks & a Costa.