• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Excel Graphs

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I needed some extensive help in graphing, so i thought i would ask our friendly CW members to help me do some simple graphs(that's what i think) on excel.

I am here with attaching the excel file with all the data. What i need is a linear graph with Urea Vs Influx. The results are so crap that i know i wont get a linear graph but is there any chance i can get a trendline on it though.

Any sort of help would be appreciated :)

View attachment Exp 1 report.xls

Perm

Don't have excel on this computer at the moment, but I am just about to put it on and then I should be able to help you. We've been doing trendlines in Stats for the last week or so.

Perm

Actually no, installion failed. But once you graphed the data, you go to "Chart" and then "Add Trendline". Make sure you select linear and then it should work for you.

open365

Btw, if you just can't work excell for your graphing needs, check out a program called origin, i used it for my maths coursework.