• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favicon

Slow Love™

Fairly minor issue here, but I use Firefox and often have quite a few tabs open. So I generally keep track of them via favicons in the tabs. Used to be there was a vbulletin icon for the forums, but I've noticed lately that it's gone.

Any reason the main favicon for this site at http://www.cricketweb.net/favicon.ico
doesn't show up in the forums? Maybe if there was a version copied to the forum directory, it'd show up. FWIW, I access the forums via http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/

Anyhow, James, just a polite request, 'cause it would make my browsing around a lot easier. :)

Dydl

I use cricketweb.net/forum and it works for me.

Just tried the forum.cricketweb.net link and it still showed up for me.

Slow Love™

steds said:
cricketweb.net/forum. forum.cricketweb.net doesn't work for me any more :wacko:
Yeah, I seem to get wildly different results when I switch from one to another. One will connect, the other one won't... Something seems wrong with the sub-domain. Either way, I still don't get the favicon unless I access via the subdomain so it's a bit annoying.

grecian

I just think its probably a Firefox problem, it does odd things with Favicons, at the moment I actually have the cricketweb logo over two bookmarks, one of which isn't cricketweb. Also I have a BBC one, rather amusingly, next to my Skynews bookmark.

BTW, thanks SL, I now know a new word, being computer illiterate, its always nice to know new terms.

I'll be impressing everyone down the pub with the clever use of the word "favicon"in general conversation, well maybe not.

luffy

Slow Love™ said:
Fairly minor issue here, but I use Firefox and often have quite a few tabs open. So I generally keep track of them via favicons in the tabs. Used to be there was a vbulletin icon for the forums, but I've noticed lately that it's gone.

\
All too complicated i feel.