• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

favourite *****com

Kimbo

What is your favourite ***com-
personally i like "friends", and "just shoot me"... this is sort of embarrassing but anyway.. its not like i like to indulge in american culture too often...

[Edited on 4/30/02 by James]

Kimbo

sorry... i do it without realising- blame my parents- i was brought up on swearing.
sitcom then.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Me? Anything that you would be reprimanded by a referee for using whilst playing football. Including Feck.

Kimbo

the simpsons is really cool- anyone else notice how much funnier it got as you got older. when i was little it was just a cartoon but its so funny now.
i liked the first big bro but i'm over it now- i sort of tried to start watching this series but it seems pretty boring- same old...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea simpsons is so damn awesome all the time one of the cartoons that you can keep watching over and over again and keep loving

sometimes i even wonder how it became watchable by "little children" i mean some of the stuff it has in it is pretty rude for them

Big bro is alrite its just pretty stupid sometimes , u knw , u realize omg they are doing it because the world is watching them and because the want some popularity

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Most of the stuff in the Simpsons will just go over little kids' heads.

One of my favourites (in the episobe with the Gay Guy called John, where Homer worries that Bart is becoming gay):

Homer: Hey Bart, where did you get that shirt?
Bart: Oh, just out the closet.

Brilliant!

FrontierPsychiartrist

Its great having the Simpsons on every morning on Fox8 at 8am, then again at 6 on both Fox8 and 10, then 7pm on Fox8, and then every saturday and sunday morning for 2 or 3 hours. Pity on the holidays I wake up around 12.30