• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First two games of the World Cup

Greenlite

Yah AUS hasn't changed since I was a kid, that Taylor decision reminded me of BMac chopping the ball onto his pads and was given LBW 10 years ago, and along with a bunch of other shockers...in AUS.

The LBW shout looked way off even from a non professional like me on first impression.

Last edited:

Days of Grace

Yeah. Thrilled with NZ's performance, but the games were disappointing as contests. Hope it gets better from here, with some competitive games with sub-300 scores, and I hope that farce at the MCG just now is as bad as it gets umpiring-wise.

I'd be super happy if New Zealand dominated all its games, rendering them all dull as contests, and went on to win the whole thing.

BeeGee

Yep this was predictably one sided. We spent months seeing these teams play and we cop the same result.

Wahhhh
Well, you'll be glad to know that India v Pakistan is on today, two teams that haven't played each other in ages. Looking forward to a good contest.

GO PAKISTAN!!!

_Ed_

First innings scores so far: 331-6, 342-9, 339-4, 300-7 (average 328)
Winning margins: 98 runs, 111 runs, 62 runs, 76 runs (average 86.75 runs)