• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Game

anthonysw

What a fun game! :)
I have 25 so far but I am still 2 away from getting in the high scores section.

Rich2001

my best is 23...
still getting to grips with the timing
I know what you mean about the timing, my best has now increased to 24 from the over.

Where abouts (timing) do you find you get the best results from the shot?

What a fun game!
I have 25 so far but I am still 2 away from getting in the high scores section.
I think that last highest score is now 28

Kimbo

it's hard to say where you get the best shot, i think its different each time because they are all different lengths.

Kimbo

my best is now 25... :)
i dunno about you guys, but it seems really hard to hit a full ball for 6 or 4... i have hit them for 4 occassionally, but never for 6. i hit almost every short ball for 6. maybe the high score people were lucky and got loads of short balls :undecided:

[Edited on 6/24/02 by Sunil Havascar]

anthonysw

I have got 26 now. Do not think I will get any higher than this. I just wanted 1 highscore :cry:

[Edited on 6/25/02 by anthonysw]

Anon2

It's dead good! I'm absolutely rubbish though. I am ashamed to say that my top score is 21!

Rich2001

I was quite mad with myself today as my first 4 balls went for 19, looking in good form with a few high scores in the previous games and and over of 6,4,6,3 I thought that I might get close to the leaderboard when my next two balls came at that yorker lenght and I got the grand total of 2 of 2, to finish the over with 21 :(!

Kimbo

the natwest game is so much better. whats your best 10 over score?
mines only 125/2 so far... but i'm improving