• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Going to Aus

BlackCap_Fan

I'm going to Aus (Gold Coast) on vacation from the 3rd to the 13th, so I won't be here.

I also have a question; in Aus, I was planning on getting the ashes DVD, among other things. Where d'you reckon I could get it? It's pretty hard to find here. Obviously this question is for the Aussie cricketwebbers.

Simon

WCC Staff
BlackCap_Fan said:
I'm going to Aus (Gold Coast) on vacation from the 3rd to the 13th, so I won't be here.

I also have a question; in Aus, I was planning on getting the ashes DVD, among other things. Where d'you reckon I could get it? It's pretty hard to find here. Obviously this question is for the Aussie cricketwebbers.
i cant say ive seen it tbh, but really i havent exactly tried looking for it...

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Well i saw the book Ashes 2005 at Borders along with the DVD, for memory it was around 130 bucks or something.. not really sure..

Jamee999

Linda said:
If I saw one, Id buy it and then burn it.
Come on, if threatening to burn the Aussie flag is a warning, this has gotta be at least a permanant ban :ph34r:

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Lol, so this guy is going to one of the best places for a holiday in the world, and wants to know where he can buy the ashes DVD?

Dunno about you, but I think he's got his priorities nicely into line there :D

howardj

Man I looked for it everywhere. But couldn't find it anywhere (the DVD). So, I ended up having to order it over the Internet. Don't think it's available in shops, for some bizarre reason. If it is, I certainly have not seen it.

age_master

ezydvd would be the place i would look - you can browse online to see what they have got. i haven't seen it in shops though

Craig

World Traveller
BlackCap_Fan said:

I assume you are staying in Surfers Paradise (over-rated place IMO)?

I live about 10-15km away.

Craig

World Traveller
Try Dymocks Bookstore, they have all that stuff (even found a cricket book I had been wanting to read all my life).

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
BlackCap_Fan said:
It's absolutely vital that you pay attention to this piece of advice, as it is important to start off on the right foot:

When the immigration officer (or customs) asks you whether you have a criminal record, under no circumstances say either "Yes" or "No".

The correct answer is "I didn't realise that it was still compulsory".