• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Heartbroken Man Sells Life on eBay

Langeveldt

Soutie
Pretty cool idea.. Lets hope he gets some bidders..A totally fresh start is often good, and I pretty much packed up my life and sold it after my ex left me, as I wanted no reminders of her existence...

Love the way they can get his old job.. I heard the guy on the radio and although it's a pretty unreal auction, he seems pretty genuine and down to earth.. Wonder what his ex-wife makes of it?

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Pretty cool idea.. Lets hope he gets some bidders..
Not sure if it's the same one as the link isn't working and there have been a few of these recently, but if it's the Perth bloke originally from Yorkshire, it's already at 2mil despite the combined value of his property being 500 k. I mean, who is that stupid to pay this sort of money for that? Blows the mind.

Josh

Not sure if it's the same one as the link isn't working and there have been a few of these recently, but if it's the Perth bloke originally from Yorkshire, it's already at 2mil despite the combined value of his property being 500 k. I mean, who is that stupid to pay this sort of money for that? Blows the mind.
That'd be the one.