• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help???

Blewy

Hey guys dont know if any of you could help me but a mate of mine is trying to start up a PBEM soccer game in the likes of my cricket one, but he can't find a program to sim his games on???
He is looking for something in the lines of VC4... If anyone knows of anything like this could you please let me know...
Cheers

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Yup Go to cnet and sports or simulation i think and ther is a soccer simulation game there , i have that , it is really good really really good and pretty accurate with up to date teams , there is an editor too

Can u tell ur friend im interested in the Pbem and get me a first chance to select who i want to be ;) :P

Blewy

whats the site for that mate???

You'll be the 1st in line.....
:D :D :D

And whats it called????

[Edited on 6/17/02 by Gregory Blewett]

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
site www.cnet.com go to downloads section ,then games, and then either it will be in the simulation or sports section . And go through the freeware games there. Im not sure about the name but i knw its the only good soccer sim out there

Blewy

Hey Lord do u think u could get the name of it for me as there are a few there and it saves me going through them all....

Cheers

Any other game suggestions guys????