• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hey.

Storer

Hey, I was just wondering, is there a thread that I can post stories in? Like, we can use simming programs to do stories, and post them?

Langeveldt

Soutie
If it's cricket related, check out the Cricketweb XI concept that I created a few years back, there is a sub-forum for it..

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
If it's cricket related, check out the Cricketweb XI concept that I created a few years back, there is a sub-forum for it..
Haha what? You seem to not have much concept of that subforum, then.

Anyway, to the topic at hand, the best place I could think of would be the General Sports forum, but there's no real place for it.

PY

Don't worry, I won't do it.
What sim are you using?

I'd use the section if it is cricket related.

Otherwise I'd plonk it into the General Sports forum as dontcloseyoureyes says, which is one below Off Topic on the main page.

Welcome to the forums anyway mate, sorry that this lot haven't been more friendly.

I haven't talked to Cribb on this site yet.
Wouldn't bother, he's not worth it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Storer

What sim are you using?

I'd use the Freeware/Shareware section if it is cricket related.

Otherwise I'd plonk it into the General Sports forum as dontcloseyoureyes says, which is one below Off Topic on the main page.

Welcome to the forums anyway mate, sorry that this lot haven't been more friendly.

Wouldn't bother, he's not worth it. :p
I am using both VC4 and Total Cricket.

Thanks for the welcome mate.