• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Homemade Remedies..

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Anyone know of any homemade remedies for a severe case of blocked nose.. its killin me and ive got two more exams to get through.. just sitting through with it today through my 2nd year taxation exam was a real killer...
I always seem to get the flu during exam time..goddamn..:( .. could be the drastic change in the effin nz weather..

Mr Casson

lord_of_darkness said:
haha its not a time for herbal remedies.
Use Murphy's law. Try doing a rank fart and see if your nose mysteriously clears, and if not, you're the only person who doesn't have to suffer. Win/win as far as I see.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^ haha for all those unrealised sources of funds..

but they cant tax me for whats a 'hobby' under the NZ - ITA 2004.. hehe..there was no 'intention' to acquire pecuniary profit..

age_master

I was talking to a guy at work today and whenever he gets a cold he goes for a surf and hhe reakons it clears it up nicely.

Sanz

age_master said:
I was talking to a guy at work today and whenever he gets a cold he goes for a surf and hhe reakons it clears it up nicely.
I think it's called salt water therapy. It can be tried at home as well with warm salt water.