• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I just fake-tanned my legs...

DJellett

...and now I'm feeling uncertain.

First of all, I am the PALEST person in the history of the world. I mean that. I'm so white, sometimes I look grey. I haven't worn shorts in nearly 2 years, even with 40 degree heat abound this time of year.

But now the deed has been done, I'm wondering...could it be a little bit queer?

My comment at the time was "this is gayer than kissing a man" but I am really desperate for colour.

Verdict?

Perm

The ladies love Gavin Henson, and he's about as metrosexual as you get. You should get laid soon, sound as if you need it too son ;)

Josh

Red head's don't tan, Dylan. Of course everyone's going to think you're queer. What WERE you thinking??

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
We fake tanned ourselves for Mad Monday, hilarious results.

Anyways, fake tan will be too different, something more subtle surely.

DJellett

We fake tanned ourselves for Mad Monday, hilarious results.

Anyways, fake tan will be too different, something more subtle surely.
Technically it's not all-out fake tan, but a moisturiser with tanning agent in it which progressivley adds color.

DJellett

Dont know, didnt get too involved in it - in case you havent noticed, its kinda spur of the moment.

Grandma assures me the 1st stage will only really be "off-whitish gold"