• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ISS pro evolution 2 (PS1)

trueblueyork

how many of u guys have played the game???me and my m8s play it almost everyday and enjoy every moment of it.....

but why is vieira portuguese??? :I

Anon2

Yeah, it's quite good. Isn't that the game where they make up the players names? If so then that's why Vieira's Portuguese.

trueblueyork

its just that they didnt get the FIFPRO licence.....and i just figured out that its Pinto Vieira not Patrick... :D...and furthermore all the australian players are confused with the Manchester UTD.squad...viduka called cole (by the commentator) :D