• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jamaican Manager resignes.

Eclipse

It's taken a while for me to come to this decision but I have had less and less time to participate actively WCC and I don’t feel I am doing a good enough job in looking after my team.

It's easy enough now during the season but come trading time I don’t think I will have the time or motivation to really do justice to WCC and the Jamaica cricket club.

I am sure there is someone out there who has more time on their hands and can enjoy the role as Jamaican manager more than I can.

I just don’t feel right keeping a team form someone when I am doing the bare minimum.

I have enjoyed my time here and will still pop in from time to time to see how Jamaica are going.

Jamee999

It will be offered to current managers first and one of them takes it you would take their job. WTIHISI (Well That Is How I Saw It)

Mister Wright

Eclipse said:
It's taken a while for me to come to this decision but I have had less and less time to participate actively WCC and I don’t feel I am doing a good enough job in looking after my team.

It's easy enough now during the season but come trading time I don’t think I will have the time or motivation to really do justice to WCC and the Jamaica cricket club.

I am sure there is someone out there who has more time on their hands and can enjoy the role as Jamaican manager more than I can.

I just don’t feel right keeping a team form someone when I am doing the bare minimum.

I have enjoyed my time here and will still pop in from time to time to see how Jamaica are going.
Losing to Guyana is not the end of the world! :lol: :lol:

Seriously, it was good competing with you, and all the best, hope to see you around the scene.

Cloete

Eclipse said:

sad to see you leave mate. you were definitely one of the more commited managers, i thought. honourable decision to stand down in the end though mate. WCC i'm sure will miss you.

nibbs

Mr. Ponting said:
sad to see another manager go. they're dropping like flies at the moment.:(
some are leaving fo sho, but all of them have been readily replaced so its nothing to worry about...