• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

McDonalds OD Friendlies Round 2

Adamc

Nice... really happy with that win, 1/276 v. 9/189. All the batsmen did well, Maher 120*, Dravid 71*, Hussey 74. Good effort too from the bowlers with 4 bowlers sharing 9 wickets.

kears_falcon_9

it says:
M Papps lbw b R Cassel 5 (13)
but cassel did not play (and its Cassell) but anyway im guesing it is suposed to be W Carr.
Beacuse in the bowling figures it says:

W Carr 10 3 40 1

DJellett

kears_falcon_9 said:
it says:
M Papps lbw b R Cassel 5 (13)
but cassel did not play (and its Cassell) but anyway im guesing it is suposed to be W Carr.
Beacuse in the bowling figures it says:

W Carr 10 3 40 1
Yes it should...I'll look in to it...

chrisbroadie

Dam got belted - congrats to the flames too good
one quick question - why did a spinner open the bowling for my side?????

DJellett

That is not in actual bowling order - a problem VC4 sometimes encounters, doesn't show them in the order they bowled.

Cloete

Meh don't really care about my result, wasn't my proper team.

But what's stuffed is Lweis, I think you should recheck his stats to make sure there isn't an error.

AUST_HiTMaN

Very pleased with our win over the TDCC Titians, wasnt flashy but solid indeed.

Started off well with Peter Worthington making a nice 48 off 45 balls opening the batting. Darren Lehmann came in at 3 and scored a nice steady 30 off 64, which was then followed up with Laxman at 5 hitting 40 . Enter Adam Gilchrist in a Man of the Match knock hit a controlled 56* in a solid partnership with the captain, Shaun Pollock who hit 32 of his own.

Bowling was very pleasing with 3 bowlers sharing the wickes, Shaun Pollock being the standout picking up 3/28 off 10 overs, in a very economical bowling performance he managed to take wickets also. He was supported by M Gillespie (2/37 off 10) and A Turner (2/22 off 10, inc 5 maidens!)

Alot of positives to come outa the game. We look forward to the next game.

Wazim

Wow i took a gamble with B scott and look wat i get. Good work boys, and youhana yet to be dismissed....i offer a 1 US Dollar(yes US DOLLAR) award to the team who gets him out :P Lol