• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mitchellag

PhoenixFire

After seeing that it was Mr Mxyptlk's (sp?) Bday on the bottom of the main screen thing, I was only to assume that 'Mitchellag' was some in-name for him, a grevious error of judgement on my part.

Who is it anyway?

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
After seeing that it was Mr Mxyptlk's (sp?) Bday on the bottom of the main screen thing, I was only to assume that 'Mitchellag' was some in-name for him, a grevious error of judgement on my part.

Who is it anyway?
What bottom of the screen are you on about?

Anyway it's Matteh.

Agent TBY

Latest reports say Mitchell's friend (1) isn't happy that his grand plan of a surprise party was ruined by Australians, a full 7 hours early.

Investigators have found a cake burnt to ashes at the scene, with a note saying "Mourning the death of English Birthdays" lying next to it.

EDIT: Meanwhile, down under, a certain Murphy was heard screaming "That's not a cake, it's a bloody cushion!"

Last edited: