• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

my team

Im explaing the fact that he is Smith's pony rider in other words follows Smith in everything he does.

A starting squad struggles to find a 17 yo Mediocre/Woeful/Mediocre trainee I know he bought him but he is still a better trainee than 90% of the other battrick newbies have?

Bobisback

Im explaing the fact that he is Smith's pony rider in other words follows Smith in everything he does.

A starting squad struggles to find a 17 yo Mediocre/Woeful/Mediocre trainee I know he bought him but he is still a better trainee than 90% of the other battrick newbies have?
Why would you waste nets on a med-woe, its just stupid, you could buy a comp-med for VERY cheap. Think before you talk.

chaminda_00

I havent checked this but is he high as he could soon be Competent/Feeble quicker than you know it?
You would be better looking for a high competent then high mediocre. Basically mediocre and competents costs pretty much the same really nothing. So your always better off going for a competent.

You may as well not speak with evidence backing my cause.

1. Jim Brittas £ 90,000 (opening price)
Plays for: Tevita's Tigers Stamina: mediocre W/Keeping: worthless
Age: 17 years old Batting: competent Concentration: competent
BT Rating: 4,259 Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Deadline: 13/04/2007 12:37 Fielding: worthless

2. David Warr £39,000 (Scud's Duds)
Plays for: Wafgash Stamina: mediocre W/Keeping: worthless
Age: 17 years old Batting: competent Concentration: mediocre
BT Rating: 5,561 Bowling: competent Consistency: worthless
Deadline: 14/04/2007 5:11 Fielding: feeble

3. Marc Grayston £ 250,000 (opening price)
Plays for: Sixem Stamina: mediocre W/Keeping: abysmal
Age: 17 years old Batting: competent Concentration: competent
BT Rating: 5,813 Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Deadline: 14/04/2007 22:27 Fielding: feeble

Mediocre is at $0 ?

1. Tristan Lekgwathi £ 0 (opening price)
Plays for: The Underarm Bowlers Stamina: mediocre W/Keeping: woeful
Age: 17 years old Batting: mediocre Concentration: woeful
BT Rating: 1,946 Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Deadline: 13/04/2007 13:47 Fielding: woeful

Bobisback

One of those comps have a bid, and probably only because he has comp bowling. Honestly, you're not helping, stop posting here.

chaminda_00

39k is nothing really, if you buy 4 players like that you are pretty set. Remember you start of with 200k. Really your a lot better off buying 2-4 guys like that then six 1k mediocres.