• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand v USA and England v Zimbabwe

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Whoop Whoop..
top notch win from New Zealand.. unlucky i couldnt watch astles mighty fine innings cauz i was at a party.. watched the highlights though.. and macca and astle went nuts.. good to see both try and reaching out for some form..

shaka

I hope that Astle and Mcmillan have got their groove back and they needed a good pick me up, even though it was against a 'beginner' team.This can only mean good things for the Black Caps, especially with their next match being against Australia.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
superkingdave said:
Great catch Taibu - Rainsford is bowling well, what was Strauss doing though?
Rainsford looks like a good prospect, that Prosper fellow looked like he could be hard to get away on pitches that are turning like this one. Not quite as good as Dharmasena and Kumble - yet - though.