• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oceania Cup News

DJellett

As you all know, there have been some problems with VC4 and the management's computer usage ability.
We aim to have Oceania Cup back up ASAP.
HOWEVER, there is still the problem of VC4 playng up.
If it does not work correcty in the next week, I think we will have to change to a different simulator.
I advise you to take part in the poll in this forum.

Thanks lads,
Dylan Jellett.

DJellett

It appears as though Kears Falcon has fixed the VC4 problem. :D
We will continue testing, and if this is succesfull, we can begin.
The season will start with 3 friendlies (2 4D and 1 OD) and then we wil begin the Trevor Chappell - Brian McKechnie Trophy.
This is a 25 over competition which is a bit of fun but there is some serious proze money to be won.
Keep your eyes peeled guys, this could be it!

Thanks again to Kears Falcon and Cloete.

DJellett

David, you are my HERO !!!!!
Everyone please thank David Kearsley, AKA Kears Falcon 9, for his INCREDIBLE work!
David, you can e-mail me the file.
Thanks again mate.

You all know what this means - we can now get back in to full swing.
Unfortunately, with Ian away, no 4D games can be played.
However, we will now play some OD friendlies and the get in to the
Trevor Chappell - Brian McKehnie Cup (25 over knockout competition)