• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

zorax

likes this
I haven't been watching this game and am only following the live twitter updates. If we win this I'm not watching a single ball for the rest of the series.

zorax

likes this
We've beat them way more comprehensively than Malaysia did. This is a hammering

Associate cricket is weird

zorax

likes this
****ing Tim David

Would be incredible if Nepal lose to them too. Finish bottom of the table despite being the highest ranked side + favourites

Wonder how HK will do Vs Singapore

zorax

likes this
So have many teams that have then gone on to only post 160/170, a score which Malaysia chased down literally 5 days ago on a bigger ground.

The fact that Singapore crushed Malaysia is because David came in and went balls to the walls crazy.

Daemon

Nope. Their 94 year old PM freed a political rival who he had earlier put in jail for sodomy in order to form a coalition and win the elections against a man who embezzled billions from a sovereign fund. He then tried to kick now ex-rival who was publicly announced as the successor out by resigning and forming a new coalition but was instead backstabbed and now some other dude is the PM.

We don’t need David, they’ll defeat themselves.

zorax

likes this
omg now a 3rd time

seriously this umpire should just **** off. How do you give David not out LBW 3 times against the same bowler in a row, all dead in front

Madness

zorax

likes this
One.
Man.
Team.

Good 50 from David. He's played well. Should have been out LBW 3 times, but whatevs.

zorax

likes this
This could be a close game, but urgh i don't fancy our chances chasing in current form.

We've bowled and fielded fairly well tho, which makes me happy. Not too much loose stuff, and energy in the field has been very good.

zorax

likes this
actually wides are a concern. We've bowled a lot of wides. Definitely could have saved 10 runs there.