• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Rookie Signings thread

Flem274*

123/5
I think Maina's offer should be cancelled in favour of an offer to Kieren Horton tbh.

In fact, Colts offer Horton a rookie contract :cool:
Provided I'm not too late due to inattentiveness and pure laziness, I'll take that contract.

EDIT: actualy no I won't. I don't visit this section often enough to be of any use, I'd just end up being a liability and get the kick anyway so I'll withdraw.

Last edited:

Travis_Teh

Provided I'm not too late due to inattentiveness and pure laziness, I'll take that contract.

EDIT: actualy no I won't. I don't visit this section often enough to be of any use, I'd just end up being a liability and get the kick anyway so I'll withdraw.
You were randomly assigned to CW Red. I'm not sure what that statement does for Red now .... player withdrawing and all.

gio

Sounds good, with the exception of the colour that is... represents all my sprting rivals. But heyho, might bring the best out of me.