• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Mr Mxyzptlk

Let's all welcome the return of LongHopCassidy.

Forum Name: LongHopCassidy
Name: Tim J. Whelan
RHB, RM
Bat: 35.79
Bowl: 78.52
Batting SR: 61
Fielding: 21

Burpey

I think his time away has allowed him to mature into a player who will be able to more easilt handle the longer form of the game. I hope he hops to it and doesn't let anyone down. I hear David Cassidy's a big fan of his new approach to the game, so Whelan must be ready for a comeback.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Justin joins the fun.

Forum Name: AussieDominance
Name: Justin D. Rodgie
RHB, RF
Bat: 42.00
Bowl: 34.00 (to be confirmed)
Batting SR: 75
Fielding: 24

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
You'll be put in a side when the new season starts. I think there's a bidding stage, then if no one especially wants you, you'll be assigned a side based on who needs you the most.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
AussieDominance said:
thanks Liam what team am i in?
I haven't gotten into a permanent team, was a temp for CW Blue, will see how it goes now the CW WC has finished.. Anyway wait for your turn Little man.. ;)

Perm

I sent in the registration email about 4 or 5 days ago and was wondering how long it takes for your stats to get posted up here? Also, when does the season start?