• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oh. My. God.

BlackCap_Fan

Apparently, anyone who watches This video will be dead in 7 days. I watched it yesterday, and really freaky things have started happening....

I guess I'll see you in a week or so. Watch the tape if you dare. Yes, this is a joke.

Last edited:

Kweek

yeah i passed it to him.....it really freaked my out...there was today this dude walking in my street he was so scarry..but mayb thats because its almost carnaval here...hmm who knows :P

BlackCap_Fan

Langeveldt said:
What is happening?
I hear voices, whispering. I can't make out what they say.

And, last night, I was in bed, and I heard something outside. I looked out the window, and there was a person there... Staring at me.

:mellow:

Langeveldt

Soutie
BlackCap_Fan said:
I hear voices, whispering. I can't make out what they say.

And, last night, I was in bed, and I heard something outside. I looked out the window, and there was a person there... Staring at me.

:mellow:
Was she fit?

BlackCap_Fan

cricket player said:
if that was the case of dying then probably the law wouldnt certinly wont let this thing be in the internet.
Indeed....

But I'm still freaked out.... Those voices....

nibbs

it'd be quite funny imo, if black cap fan actually did die and ironic also, considering his laid back attitude to that video. lol