• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oh that Kanye!

Francis

So I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere on CW, but Kanye West recently kind of apologized for calling George Bush a racist.

A lot of people think Matt Lauer went too far with this interview. He really pushed Kanye hard.

Others can't understand why there's some empathy for George Bush just because he's not President anymore. All these soft interviews with Lauer seem to be covering up what a horrible President he was.

Some people think Bush deserves to be recognised, but Beyonce would make one of the greatest Presidents of all time.

YouTube - Kanye West's Today Show Interview w/ Matt Lauer (full version)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Kanye's a bit of a douche, and pretty full of himself, but Matt Lauer is ****ing scum. Such a dick.

"So what you're saying is you're sorry"

Stfu

Sanz

Only person who comes out looking much worse in this whole situation is Lauer. Bush is a ****, nothing that he says/does is a surprise and Kanye is a **** too.

Top_Cat

The man knows how to produce and promote, that's for sure. God, with that sort of push behind us, you'd see my band at the Grammys within a year.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
There seems to be a concerted effort to rehabilitate Bush suddenly. Less than two years out of office and the right-leaning sections of the meedja expect everyone to forget he was an arseheaded lackwit who lead his country into two unwinnable wars and had the biggest financial crisis since 1929 happen on his watch.

DingDong

crazy crazy album. but it is a bit disappointing that he used a lot of g.o.o.d friday stuff instead of brand new songs

duffer

Was going to ask what you guys thought was the best track on the album but I really don't know.

Gorgeous - sick
Monster - sick
Runaway - nice
Blame Game - nice
All of the Lights - nice
Power - nice.

Just a really strong album. Straight up Kanye.

NZ Guy

Was going to ask what you guys thought was the best track on the album but I really don't know.

Gorgeous - sick
Monster - sick
Runaway - nice
Blame Game - nice
All of the Lights - nice
Power - nice.

Got to be gorgeous

Ikki

I haven't listened to the whole album properly but I really like "Dark Fantasy".

DingDong

Gorgeous - sick
Monster - sick
Runaway - nice
Blame Game - nice
All of the Lights - nice
Power - nice.

monster is the weakest one on there imo.
gorgeous is great.
blame game is good but i hate the chris rock bit.
all of the lights- great track but a bit sick of it already.

so appalled is the best one for me. rza at the end seals the deal.

Top_Cat

Best album of 2010, tbh. In an era when so many in the music biz are saying albums are dead, it's nice when someone puts out an actual album instead of 4 or 5 tracks + whatever they had saved on their laptops.