• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Original or Hot N Spicy

Original or Hot N Spicy

• Total voters

Smudge

If I'm having a three-piece quarter pack and both flavours are available, sometimes I'll have two original and one hot and spicy, while other days I'll have two hot and spicy and one original.

I'm just that kinda guy.

ash chaulk

If I'm having a three-piece quarter pack and both flavours are available, sometimes I'll have two original and one hot and spicy, while other days I'll have two hot and spicy and one original.

I'm just that kinda guy.
tbh never doubted that if someone on CW was to have the ole 2 n 1 or 1 n 2 combo it would be you, you are that kinda guy.