• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan XI vs Lahore Badshahs

Arjun

Pardon me, but why is everyone building up Pakistan's current team? Nothing about it suggests they'll even beat the current New Zealand team even at home. After all-
  • Taufeeq Umar, Imran Nazir and Imran Farhat are all better than every opener thrown in by Pakistan.
  • Abdul Razzaq is a far better all-rounder than Sohail Tanvir, Shoaib Malik and Shahid Afridi- that two of those are played as all-rounders suggests something.
  • Any one of Mohammed Yousuf and Inzamam is far better than the likes of Fawad Alam, Asim Kamal and anybody thrown in there
  • Saqlain and Saeed Ajmal- no comparison at all.
  • Rana Naved is a lot better than the likes of Abdur Rauf and Iftikhar Anjum- medium-pacers with nothing special about them
  • Even Azhar Mahmood and Mohammed Sami can compete with these two with the ball.
EDIT: I understand I'm considering the whole ICL Pakistan unit, but still, they'd do so much better than the current Pakistan team...

Last edited:

haroon510

just out of cursity why isn't azhar mahmood in the current icl pakistan's team in a tournment that is going to start soon?

aussie

This is disappoiting for the game the BCCI crap & the ICC incompetence have really hit PAK hard.

Ha, must say i'msurprised to see PAK fans here taking the situation of your team so lightly. Most of may muslim friends here want the BCCI blown up or something TBH..

Precambrian

Banned
This is disappoiting for the game the BCCI crap & the ICC incompetence have really hit PAK hard.

Ha, must say i'msurprised to see PAK fans here taking the situation of your team so lightly. Most of may muslim friends here want the BCCI blown up or something TBH..
:laugh: Without BCCI, PCB would've gone bankrupt a year back.