• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan

brockley

According to cricket next maohamad yousaf is going to make an out of court settlement with ICL which would see him turn out for ICL and thus retire from pakistani cricket.His ICL contract has prevented him playing IPL.I guess he just caved in.

pup11

According to cricket next maohamad yousaf is going to make an out of court settlement with ICL which would see him turn out for ICL and thus retire from pakistani cricket.His ICL contract has prevented him playing IPL.I guess he just caved in.
It was bound to happen, they won't let him play in the IPL and Pakistan is hardly playing any cricket, so he had to look at all the options he had and the ICL option was obviously a pretty lucrative one for him.

Precambrian

Banned
Gross, end of Pakistan cricket as we knew it. A damn shame. **** ICL!

inbox24

Zero tests in 2008.

There's no future for us in international cricket. Lets focus on the domestic market and withdraw from international cricket.
This is one of the funniest posts I've seen, truly.

Props to you sir.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Kinda inevitable I guess, and you can't blame him.

He's getting on a bit now anyway, I don't foresee him being a colossal loss. It's just a question of if there are good enough Pakistani middle-order batsmen coming through.

Uppercut

Kinda inevitable I guess, and you can't blame him.

He's getting on a bit now anyway, I don't foresee him being a colossal loss. It's just a question of if there are good enough Pakistani middle-order batsmen coming through.
What difference does it make whether there are any or not? They won't play any cricket.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well - I'm sure they'll play some (if the PCB retain enough coherance to organise some domestic cricket) but no, sadly it's looking unlikely they'll be playing international cricket again any time in the immediate future.

irfan

Zero tests! That's just pathetic. Really feel for all the Pakistani supporters - as most have said their home tours have to be in the Emirates. Should set up a training base there ASAP IMO.