• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player information - improvements.

Graham

3rd Umpire
The main bits of info I would like to see are: Batting - OD average + strike rate.
Bowling - OD average + economy rate.

What do others think? :undecided:

Blewy

What i will be doing is every week i will be send out a updated sheet with the players season S/R's(batting) hopefully that will help....

Blewy

Also at the end of each season the Averages will be updated, so if a player has a bad year compared to his average then his career Average will drop and vice-versa..... :D

Graham

3rd Umpire
At present the bowlers averages aren't shown. I'd prefer to know them - not a criticism m8, just a possible improvement. Strike rates for batsmen and economy rates for bowlers are also very useful.

Blewy

The bowlers economy rate is there, its just been changed from econ (runs/over) to econ (runs/100 balls), thats just the format that VC4 runs, as for the Bowling average it doesn't really come into calculations in this game so if it were up it may cloud things, see the econ rate and S/R for bowlers is what is taken into account, As for the Batters S/R hopefully if i can keep it up to date throughout the season i will add that to next season, I would have done it this season but the VC4 version i am using doesn't support it so i didn't want to give people the wrong idea, I will be trying to find out off the creator of VC4 how i can implement the S/R's for next season.....