• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Proposal/Discussion - WCC Finance System

Simon

WCC Staff
Yeh thats what I was gonna say, there were lots of yes and no's, but I'm all for suggestions that people want to make.

Umpire Money

The survey and this...and it seems the only people who have suggested anything have been financial.

What else could we do? bring in training of the squad? form guide? but that is all to do with the sim and changing the software is a risk

So...

luffy

Yeah, cause the software isn't already weird.

Definantly no to the training suggestion.

99*

Missed this the first time around.

As a newbie to WCC I like it with the way it is now but would have no problem with something like a financial system/salary cap being instated. It would increase my intrest in the game and make me follow what is happening a lot closer.

I do like Mr. Wright's idea as well. Points or money, either way would work imo.

As for other things it could use to make it more enjoyable?

Hmm, there isn't much I would say. Most of my ideas would just be to get the game closer to Madden franchise mode. :p