• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Resignation

Cloete

Sorry for the inconvenience guys but I no longer have the same interest I once had in the Oceania Cup. After Ian has left the management I fear things may also go down hill, best of luck theyu don't. But I just don't have the desire to manage anymore and I feel it unfair to you guys if I continue managing when a new, more motivated, manager may be able to take my team.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Cloete

DJellett

I take offence to this Cloete.

We strive, using hours a week of our own time, to make this good, and we have stuck out lots of hard times, so what is so hard for you to take up 1 minute of your time to post a team each week?

I'm really dissapointed guys.

nibbs

*resigns*

i don't care for this pbem anymore. i have no passion left for it at all

Cloete

DJellett said:
I take offence to this Cloete.

We strive, using hours a week of our own time, to make this good, and we have stuck out lots of hard times, so what is so hard for you to take up 1 minute of your time to post a team each week?

I'm really dissapointed guys.
Sorry if you do mate. But doing that wouldn't be 100% dedication, which is what you seem to be asking for. I'm just not sure you give that dedication yourself.

DJellett

:@

I cannot believe that you think that yourself.

I strive through thick and thin to get enough time on a computer each week to run this competition to the best of my ability.

I do not own a computer, however I still strive to make this competetition good for all.

Apparently I have failed.

EDIT: This is not a suicide note.

DJellett

:@

I cannot believe that you think that yourself.

I strive through thick and thin to get enough time on a computer each week to run this competition to the best of my ability.

I do not own a computer, however I still strive to make this competetition good for all.

Apparently I have failed.

EDIT: This is not a suicide note. :p