• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rich passes 3000!

Rik

In case anyone didn't notice, Rich has reached 3000 posts. Leave all your good wishes here.

Anyway well done mate, it's taken you a while from 2700 though!

Rich2001

Well Rich2001 would like to return the favour, by thanking Rik for his wishes and I would like to offer my congrats to you on passing the big 5000 mark, and you even used your 5000th post on little old me.

Rik

Rich2001 said:
Well Rich2001 would like to return the favour, by thanking Rik for his wishes and I would like to offer my congrats to you on passing the big 5000 mark, and you even used your 5000th post on little old me.
Damn...someone had to tell them :!(:!(:!(

nibbs

Just so every knows, I have nearly got my avergae over 1 post per day. It had slumped to about 0.23 when I joined WCC PBeM, but since then I have slowly but surely built my average up. Now it sits on 0.96. If someone notices my passing of 1, please feel free to congratulate me on this achievement :)

Rik

Muzza said:
Just so every knows, I have nearly got my avergae over 1 post per day. It had slumped to about 0.23 when I joined WCC PBeM, but since then I have slowly but surely built my average up. Now it sits on 0.96. If someone notices my passing of 1, please feel free to congratulate me on this achievement :)
I'll keep a lookout and congratulate you when the time comes! :lol: