• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rookie Signings

Loony BoB

Hopgood, can you please confirm which club you would like to play for as you can only sign up for a single club for your rookie season. After your rookie season you may change club if you wish. :)

Loony BoB

The same way you find out which team is better in any league. Wait until the season is over and then see who finishes with more points. :) I would say we're pretty even, but if it's a matter of you deciding which team to join, then we're obviously better. ;)

Seriously, there's no real way to give you a definite answer on which team is better as the makeup of both sides has changed (significantly, too) since last season and neither side has played a game yet.

Hoppy1987

The same way you find out which team is better in any league. Wait until the season is over and then see who finishes with more points. :) I would say we're pretty even, but if it's a matter of you deciding which team to join, then we're obviously better. ;)

Seriously, there's no real way to give you a definite answer on which team is better as the makeup of both sides has changed (significantly, too) since last season and neither side has played a game yet.
I would gladly accept the offer to play for...........