• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 1 Teaser

Blewy

Thought i'd just let you know that half of the games are done, i simmed them cause im gonna be busy this weekend, and the less i have to get through the better, So all the games where both teams have been submitted, but im gonna be mean and :lipsrsealed:keep it sealed until all games are done, What i will say is that so far there have been some interesting results......some high scores, and some low ones......

Blewy

I wont say about Upsets, What i will say is there was a couple of Tons, 1 huge scoring game, and a couple of brilliant bowling performances..... ;) ;)

bugssy

woohoo very interested to c what the results where. hehehe when u guna let us know. sun night bud.

by the way just wanted to say well done and keep up the good work. we all appreciate it very much and this will be a great pbm with many successfull years to follow ;) 8D :D

Blewy

Thanx Bugz, i enjoy doing it, although i must say it will be alot easier when i get my own PC, at the moment i am switching between work and my parents, hopefully have it in the next 2 months...........
Yeah i might have the results on Sat Night, but most likely be out Sunday...
I will email the scoresheets and Strike Rate Sheet to everyone, but all the other info will go on the site...it may be up a day or so later....