• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Same deal, this time, Street Sharks!

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters

Buddhmaster

Ripster

Smartest of the Street Sharks. Great White Shark who enjoyed pool.

Streex

Jokester, but he's a Tiger Shark on rollerblades, so watch out.

*Not the original Streex

Big Slammu

Whale Shark who loves sports and is incredibly strong.

Jab

Lazy Hammerhead, but has been seen to box.

Killamari

An evil squid who shoots out poisonous spears. Once killed Jab, but he was saved or something. Long time ago.

Can't find a pic.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Don't know how anyone can vote anyway other than Big Slammu, who eats other sharks for breakfast.

Hoggy31

Slugga Slammu toy was my favourite, closely followed by the hockey version of Ripster I had.

Matt79

Global Moderator
This is obviously a whole level of wierdness I missed out on as a child. I'll go for the guy with rollerblades, because a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle...