• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scrubs

Howsie

My Flatmates and I are just going through the whole second season of Scrubs tongiht, it really is a great show. Is anyone here a fan of scrubs, cause I just heard they are making another season next year without J.D. This could fail big time, but atleast the show is still on right.

What's your fav season, the first three are so good but season two is just outstanding.

Athlai

Not Terrible
No one here is a fan of scrubs.

And I heard that the next season would have J.D. in 6 or so episode which is probably a third of the season anyway.

jondavluc

The show was great until the show went through the most the severe case of Simpsons syndrome since well the Simpsons.

masterblaster

I loved watching the earlier seasons. It was fresh, original and really funny. Then as the seasons went on the jokes were the same, the writing was unoriginal and it got really stale, really fast. The last couple of seasons that have aired have been pretty lacklustre.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah, awesome ep.

"Sometimes she laughs so hard she cries a little."

Also brutal with the Elliot and J.D. bit:

"Am I seeing anyone now?

No."

The Sean

I thought Series 6 was pretty ordinary (not helped by the writers' strike as I understand it) but I've heard that Series 7 is a return to form. Not seen it myself yet though, can anyone confirm or deny?

And JD just seems to be getting more and more gay with each passing series.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, obviously. :ph34r:

Howsie

I thought Series 6 was pretty ordinary (not helped by the writers' strike as I understand it) but I've heard that Series 7 is a return to form. Not seen it myself yet though, can anyone confirm or deny?

Season six was alright, but there was no writers strike. It was season seven that had that, and that season was horrible. I have the DVD's to everyone but I will never watch that season again. Season eight has been pretty good, better then the last too anyway.

And J.D has changed a lot, the voice in his head just got gayer I think. He use to sound more serious.

jondavluc

Not to mention stupider, zanier, and Geekier:happy:.Creators call this "Progession".:laugh:

Season 1 is best season without a doubt.There wasn't too many episodes I hated.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Season 8 was really good, would recommend watching it. Season 7 was the one affected by the Writers Strike, only 11 episodes long (and absolutely horrible).

Top_Cat

Love Scubs. One thing I've never gotten, though, is that despite being ordinary looking and downright unpleasant to be around sometimes, JD always manages to date the hottest chicks (TCW the slamminest hottie of the series, am I right gentlemen??). And the clearly far better looking, cooler, awesome dancing and far far better with women Turk was essentially married off by the 2nd ep of the 1st season. Have to conclude Zack Braff has a lot of influence with the writers.....

jondavluc

Love Scubs. One thing I've never gotten, though, is that despite being ordinary looking and downright unpleasant to be around sometimes, JD always manages to date the hottest chicks (TCW the slamminest hottie of the series, am I right gentlemen??). And the clearly far better looking, cooler, awesome dancing and far far better with women Turk was essentially married off by the 2nd ep of the 1st season. Have to conclude Zack Braff has a lot of influence with the writers.....
:laugh:

Howsie

Heather Graham is the hottest chick he hooked up with I thought, Amy Smart(TCW) isn't that great.

The 10 Hottest Women From Scrubs | mancouch

Top_Cat

Worst list. Where's the lawyer chick JD hooked up with? And how about that intern Cox dated? And Heather Locklear is an old piece of luggage. And Jordan ABOVE Kylie?

Last edited: