• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

see what i mean? aldridge didnt bowl!

trueblueyork

see?????? if hed bowled instead of hart,it wouldve been an easier game....409???wt sort of score is that?omg and wts up with tn and high scoring games?it sure was an interesting round!!!

Graham

3rd Umpire
My Lancs side conceded over 400 to Qld also. Were you aware that Hart has been selected in the NZ squad to tour the Windies as backup for Vettori or to provide a twin spin option. In NZ, Hart is not really regarded as an allrounder. He is a spin bowler.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hart is regarded as an all-rounder actually. He opened the batting for Northern Districts last season.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
TN's home pitch is good for batting, as is Somerset's.

But they were lucky :(! If Graham Rose could bowl...

Blewy

The way the system looks at it is that if your selecting 6 F-T bowlers then it will pick 5 of them, and in aldridges case he averages only 5 overs/game where Hart averages 6....
It is a glitch but thats the way the game was designed unfortunatley....
Your best bet would be if you Aldridge to bowl that badly i would only select 5 bowlers him included.....
:D :D

trueblueyork

precisely wt im gonna do.....but who do i put in instead of b.martin???obviously not bradburn coz then he bowls 7 and aldridge bowls 3!!! :(! i dont know who are bats and who are bowlers!plz those who know ND educate me.....:(

Blewy

Mate the team u had in the 1st game was good and Aldridge bowled 9 overs.....

The problem with ND is there batting isn't overly strong, you allready know that so i think you've gone the right way and making it tough for opposing batsman.....
:D :D

trueblueyork

yea m8 theres not an awful amount in depth so i think ill play the team in the first game....too early to say something now tho...