• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Someone give Rik a game.

Orin

Rik you are a posting freak, you posted 2810 (23.75 posts per day) and still counting in 3 months. Someone give Rik a game for crying out loud.

Orin

23.75 posts a day is exhausting, Rik I advise you to stop this before you get athiritis.

Simon

WCC Staff
Bazza said:
Don't worry, I get a feeling we'll be seeing alot less of Marc when CM4 appears?? :lol:
I have a feeling he wont be the only one you will be seeing a lot less of!

nibbs

You guys shouldn't get to excited. At the rleague forums,my good pal halfman, had a post rate of over 27 and he kept it up for over a year in which he accumulated over 12,000 posts. Sadly some bastard hacker deleted his account. He started again and nearly has 1000 in just over a month. Half-man is cool.

Rik

marc71178 said:
No, I'm merely pointing out who is top poster around here.
And I'm pointing out who cares...NO ONE...sorry did I say anything? :saint:

Stop trying to hijack this discussion Marc, they arn't talking about you...get over it 8D :lol: