• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tamil Nadu Announces Trading Targets

Cloete

In a bold move Tamil Nadu manager Andrew Cloete has announced a "target list" that contains the players he is reportedly interested in. He apparently wishes to speak to all of the managers who has a player in this list, even if it will be impossible for him to get the player. We have been lucky enough to get hold of the list:

U Sammels
H Jenkins
F Pandit
M Rudolph
A Holland
Q Moore
E Howarth
S Maxwell
D Jadhav
E Drake
S Pollard
A Best
J Jenkins
I Vernon
Y Satti
R Perrera
D Hussey
D Bent
N Ul-Hasan
O Clarke
R Ezard
J Smith
G Burley
Z Roberts
F Platt
I Tamhane
O Hutchinson
P Laker
M Ramage
S Hitchens (Retiree Rookie)
T Binny (Retiree Rookie)
D Guinness (Retiree Rookie)

As well as the players he wishes to bring in, it has also been reported that he is willing to listen to any offers regarding players moving out of the club. We are also priviliged enough to have got hold of his transfer list. Cloete has indicated that these players will almost certainly be looking for a new club:

V Sehwag
V Harkness
C Martin
D Hettiarachchi
M Trescothick
O Greaves

End transmission! :happy:

AUST_HiTMaN

If Andrew Cloete wants to make a serious offer, rather than a vauge media release, he knows where to find me.

andyc

Although none of Mashonaland's players are on that list, the selection committee has expressed a bit of interest in V Sehwag. Can be reached at andycameron60 at hotmail.com

Cloete

AUST_HiTMaN said:
If Andrew Cloete wants to make a serious offer, rather than a vauge media release, he knows where to find me.
Actually I don't Dave :p

You're hardly ever on MSN anymore!

AUST_HiTMaN

I would if it worked. And if i could go on the net for a period of 5mins without getting disconnected.

56k. Love it.

Cloete

AUST_HiTMaN said:
I would if it worked. And if i could go on the net for a period of 5mins without getting disconnected.

56k. Love it.
Why doesn't it work?

We're probably just better off discussing it here :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Jack Smith, Gerard Burley and Zaheer Roberts are not for trade. The only concession I'd make is for Burley, but that would have to be a good offer.

Cloete

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Jack Smith, Gerard Burley and Zaheer Roberts are not for trade. The only concession I'd make is for Burley, but that would have to be a good offer.
No chance of you hopping onto MSN is there?

Cloete

TN are now lookign for a class batsman (preferably averaging above 50 in both forms)

We will most likely be able to offer Clissitt (bat avges of 55 4D and 44 OD) and Harkness (4d bat avge of 24, bowling s/r of 38)

Get me on MSN some time.