• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thanks Obama

_Ed_

With Comey formerly a registered Republican, I don't blame people for at least raising their eyebrows over that timing - and it may well have had an impact on the result.

Zinzan

The ones that he retracted a couple of says before the actual election. keep up mate.
What the hell are you talking about? He updated congress as soon as it was apparent there was new information they needed to assess in relation to the closed investigation. He specifically stated he didn't know at that time whether this was significant or not.

And of course fortunately for Hillary, due to some new special scanning technology, they were able to do a basic search on 600K of newly discovered emails to be able to declare there was nothing that would change his July decision 2-3 days prior to the election.

If you want to make the argument that he shouldn't have updated congress so close to the election, that's one thing, but that doesn't mean you can just make up that he lied, when in fact all he was doing was being transparent with congress and protecting himself incase something was discovered with that latest batch after the election.

You tell me to keep up mate? I followed this whole thing as closely as anyone out there, & your assertion that he lied shows you haven't been keeping up at all.

So, please if you could back up your original claim and tell us specifically what Comey lied about, because it's clear to see you're full of hot air and perhaps picked up this false narrative from one of Hillary's surrogates.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Zinzan

With Comey formerly a registered Republican, I don't blame people for at least raising their eyebrows over that timing - and it may well have had an impact on the result.
Yeah, I read those reports suggesting Hillary basically blamed Comey for her loss in a post election conference call.

If this is true, does it surprise anyone in the slightest? It was always going to be the fault of somebody else, and not Hillary wasn't it. Seems she's still so arrogant and pig-headed not get that this mess was all her doing, & was just one of many factors as to why many Obama voters just weren't prepared to get out and support her or even worse, switched to Trump this time around.

I wasn't at all surprised to read that. What would have surprised me is if she conceded that her poor judgement, lies, her being part of the current establishment & general inability to resonate with voters that ultimately cost her.

Burgey

It's never any politicians own fault when they lose. You don't run for an office like that unless your ego is so massive that you can't countenance the idea of doing anything wrong.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
It's never any politicians own fault when they lose. You don't run for an office like that unless your ego is so massive that you can't countenance the idea of doing anything wrong.
That's Australia ****ed then when benchmark runs for Prime Minister