• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thanks Obama

Gnske

A model President in his character (policy another story), but he never felt like a politician, personable and pretty lovable really. Actually makes me really surprisingly sad that we have only 2 more months of him, I really honestly hope he doesn't disappear from public life (as I'm sure he won't).

I hope too many years don't pass before America gets a man/woman of his quality in the top job again.

andruid

How long before he gets tarred and feathered/investigated/probed/etc by the incoming RepubLican govt

flibbertyjibber

I thought this was a thread about his work of the last few weeks. Hillary supposedly comfortably ahead in the polls, Obama does a few days of speeches and Trump goes and wins. Go figure.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
So what will be the new #thanksObama sarcastic meme for the Trump age? #Americaisgreatagain tagged on pictures of Big Macs that don't have all it's ingredients?

straw man

A model President in his character (policy another story), but he never felt like a politician, personable and pretty lovable really. Actually makes me really surprisingly sad that we have only 2 more months of him, I really honestly hope he doesn't disappear from public life (as I'm sure he won't).

I hope too many years don't pass before America gets a man/woman of his quality in the top job again.
This is a very un-Gnske-like post. :thumbsup:

Athlai

Not Terrible
So what will be the new #thanksObama sarcastic meme for the Trump age? #Americaisgreatagain tagged on pictures of Big Macs that don't have all it's ingredients?
One of my mates in Wellington had their TV break in the quake, they gave out a heart #thankstrump on facebook.

wpdavid

I thought this was a thread about his work of the last few weeks. Hillary supposedly comfortably ahead in the polls, Obama does a few days of speeches and Trump goes and wins. Go figure.
Nice try, but it does ignore that clown from the FBI helpfully lying about Clinton's emails 10 days before election day.

Black_Warrior

Will always be something of a hero for me because of 2008 alone. WAG.
I stlil remmeber Nov 5th 2008. I was at uni, in a lecture. The results were meant to come out anytime and this was before smartphones and I didn't have internet on my phone. My lecturer and I had discussed the elections before and were both hoping for Obama to win. So when he did win, he turned towards me, winked and put the news up on the projector and the entire lecture hall roared. What a moment.

Burgey

It was a great time. His acceptance speech was something I'll never forget. I was worried someone would bump him off before he was inaugurated. Thank **** they didn't.