• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

That 70s show

Kimbo

Love it. It's got some classic lines

Donna Pinciotti: Jackie I went on the pill.
Jackie Burkhardt: Oh my God. You are going to be so popular.

[Donna and Kelso are hiding under a bed.]
Donna Pinciotti: Is that your hand on my ass?
Michael Kelso: It was an accident.
Donna Pinciotti: Kelso, your hand's still on my ass.
Michael Kelso: IT'S STILL AN ACCIDENT!

Michael Kelso: I'm not shallow. I just judge women on their looks.

[Cooking]
Kitty Forman: Where's my brown sugar?
Fez: I'm right here, sweetie pie.

[Everyone is going to a new club]
Michael Kelso: All right! I'm going!
Jackie Burkhardt: No, Michael, my parents are going out tonight. You're coming over to my house to... study.
Michael Kelso: No! What a gyp! I'm going to the club!
Jackie Burkhardt: No, Michael! You have to come over to my house to "STUDY".
Michael Kelso: Fine! I'm gonna study!
Steven Hyde: Man, you're stupid.
Michael Kelso: I know, that's why I have to go study!

Fez: Whenever I look at naked ladies, I get really tired. Then I get my second wind, and then I want to look at more naked ladies

Kitty Forman: Eric, your father and I have noticed that you've been acting very strange lately.
Red Forman: Like a hippie!
Kitty Forman: Is there something you want to tell us?
Red Forman: Are you on dope?! Are you?!
Kitty Forman: Because we can help get you clean. There's counseling, hospitalization--
Red Forman: --my foot kickin' your ass!!

Laurie Forman: Nothing here is cheap.
Eric: Except you.
Laurie Forman: I am not cheap!
Eric: Alright, free...whatever.

Last edited:

Kimbo

Eric: I forgot my mom's birthday.
Steven Hyde: Really? 'Cause I remembered your mom's birthday!
Eric: If you remembered, then why didn't you tell me?!
Steven Hyde: How would that be funny?!

Jackie Burkhardt: Oh, no. I'm not getting a job. Jobs are for poor people. I'm a rich person who doesn't have any money

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric: [about the first time he had sex with Donna] It's as if at that moment Eric Forman and Donna Pinciotti ceased to exist and merged into one perfect being... Donneric Forciotti.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Kelso: Look Jackie, here's the deal. You cheated on me.
Jackie Burkhardt: You cheated on me all the time!
Michael Kelso: Well, yeah...but you cheated out of hate, and I cheated out of joy!

esgallindeion

I used to love this show.

Those are some really funny quotes. Keep on posting and I'll add some if I remember any.