• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Blue Thread

steds

Sudeep said:
I still don't get why you guys use a larger font though...

The Reds can't read normal sized default colored fonts or what? :p
No, it's because we're proud to be in the best team in the development league.

GO REDS!!!!!!!

Sudeep

steds said:
No, it's because we're proud to be in the best team in the development league.

GO REDS!!!!!!!
However, it seems as if the performance of a team is inversely proportional to the font sizes used by it's members. :p

Slats4ever

hohoh why are blue members so funny?
cos they're all a bunch of losers.

that's about the best come back i can think of right now.

*graffitis on wall "RED FOREVER"*

Simon

WCC Staff
we arent losers, we are winners, probably why we keep winning all the time :D

sorry thats the best i could come up with...

KennyD

broncoman said:
we arent losers, we are winners, probably why we keep winning all the time :D

sorry thats the best i could come up with...
its ok broncoman, you did your best, thats all that matters. Dont worry about those bullies, we`ll show em...

*pats broncoman on the back reassuredly*

KennyD

But in regards to the size of the red`s font? Clinically speaking, I see the reds as very insecure, directionless people who view their memebership to the reds as some sort of structure, or guidance if you will, in their otherwise pointless lives. This dependency to red could also be described as a security blanket or thumb sucking mentality, where they need to `cling` so to speak, like leaches, to, as mentioned before, find some purpose in their everyday existence...

steds

KennyD said:
But in regards to the size of the red`s font? Clinically speaking, I see the reds as very insecure, directionless people who view their memebership to the reds as some sort of structure, or guidance if you will, in their otherwise pointless lives. This dependency to red could also be described as a security blanket or thumb sucking mentality, where they need to `cling` so to speak, like leaches, to, as mentioned before, find some purpose in their everyday existence...
:huh: Who the f**k do you think you are? You're just a wannabe shrink :p

GO REDS!!!!!!

KennyD

hey come on, it sounded professional didn`t it, almost like I knew what i was talking about?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Although I've been captain of CW Blue since PY stepped down earlier this season, I do feel like I'm not doing enough captaining.

With that in mind, 100 pushups to everyone then answer this, "does anyone have any suggestions for a better Blue experience and to make me feel more needed?" :unsure:

KennyD

(huff puff) dude (huff) not in enough blood (puff) in my head to answer (huff) those questions (huff puff) all my bloods in my pecs...

KennyD

actually the push ups is good, woman nowadays like big buff guys, cheers Liam!

*does 100 more pushups*

*pecs become same size as Arnold Swarcznegger`s*

Loony BoB

If anyone from CW Blue would like to join in on the charity matches in the off season, there are two more positions available. I'm planning for 32 active CW players to join in on the opportunity to play alongside members from their opposing teams. :) Post in the Charity Matches thread if you're interested!