• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade Discussion Thread

Simon

WCC Staff
No one is forced to trade draft picks though. if people want to risk it and trade without knowing the quality of the draft then they know it could go either way.

Umpire Money

Im with Simon, its a risk.

Someone like Blewy obviously thinks its worth the risk. Others not. Its all part of the game.

I myself like to be apart of both thinking i do have an ok list and it can get better with good trades and good draft picks.

Different ways of playing the game

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yorkshire Trading List

Code:
Player	        Age	Type	Mts	Bat 	OPM	Bowl 	S/R	E/R	Mts	Bat 	OPM	Bowl	S/R	E/R
M Stiles	19	Spin	20	39.33	1	25.08	44	3.42	19	34.22	-	-	-	-
A Rashid	22	Spin	45	41.30	29	33.97	58.23	3.5	18	29.60	8	48.04	51.2	5.63
D Kruis	        35	Fast	118	14.70	35	32.12	64.89	2.97	113	12.50	8	32.60	40.75	4.8
A Graham	23	Fast	75	18.34	26	30.21	59.04	3.07	78	8.90	9	27.96	38.75	4.33
Practically giving these guys away, tbh.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'm trading draft picks because I really don't like the system and like most of my players. Don't really care about being the best, just enjoy playing the game my own way.

SirBloody Idiot

Will consider offers for the following if anyone is interested:

Looking for a fast bowler and an opening batsman. What would you want for Kemp or Jenkins, Simon?

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Will consider offers for the following if anyone is interested:

Looking for a fast bowler and an opening batsman. What would you want for Kemp or Jenkins, Simon?
Did you ever get that email I sent you about Guy and Kumar. I''m still interested in Guy and I have a few opening batsmen.

Actually maybe not didn't realise his average increased that much from last season.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Kandurata 2nd and 3rd draft pick on offer if anyone wants. Would prefer a double-triple deal. But will listen to anything. Don't really want to get rid of the Kandurata captain, so got no choice. Already going to have to get rid of a Sri Lankan captain and their vice captain. Annoying system this.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
South Australia's 2nd and 3rd round are up for grabs. Looking to strengthen the FC Batting line up.

chaminda_00

Got no idea who is in your side anymore. Any chance of getting online?

EDIT: Sent you an offer to your email anyway, if your not interested that fine.

Last edited:

Jamee999

These are the draft picks I have (numbers in brackets is the overall pick):

Kent R1 (6)
NSW R1 (12)
NSW R2 (28)
NSW R3 (45)
NSW R4 (61)